updated: Jul 18 2017
Dark dramatic sky
Upset woman deep in thought
Melancholy woman at the window in the rain
Woman walking alone in the woods
Businessman learning on window
Man in a empty room
How to skew or distort an image quickly
There is a simple way to go to the option to skew/distort an image quickly and efficiently:
- Click CTRL + T
- Place the mouse’s cursor on the corner you want to work on
- Hold down Ctrl and drag the corner in the same time with the mouse ( by holding the left-side down on the chosen corner)
- Once you are ready with the distorting press an Enter to fix it.
- If you want to make any further modifications just go back and re-edit your image
- If you want to start from all over again just reopen the image while not saving the one which you have started earlier.