updated: Jul 18 2017
- Usage in
Up and Down
Brain Light Bulb
Bulb Face, hands with raised finger
Electrical foot contact
How to manually adjust a selection
It’s good that we know how to edit an already selected area. This way we don’t have to start with the selection all over again once we change our mind.
You can add or subtract manually from any selection in the following way:
- Make the selection of your choice on any chosen image
- Select the „ Add to selection” option which is located in the Options bar
- Drag to add to the actual selection by holding down „Shift” while dragging.
- When you do this a „ + „ sign would appear by the selected area and you are done.
- You can finish or repeat this action according to your preferences