updated: Jul 18 2017
- Hand building
- Color blocks
- Lego man wearing shield and helmet
- Baby playing
- House toy with door
- Playing brick toy alphabet letters
- House made
- Small girl build a house
- Education childhood
- Father and son playing with construction set
- Plastic building blocks
- Wooden building blocks
- Business statistics
- Additional objects
Lego man wearing shield and helmet
House toy with door
Playing brick toy alphabet letters
Small girl build a house
Father and son playing with construction set
Plastic building blocks
Wooden building blocks
How to blend text with photo in Photoshop
This time around you will learn how to blend text with image in three different ways:
- You will use the Opacity slider to choose how strongly you want the text to appear. This also stands for the text’s background.
- Choose the photo and apply the extra layer with the text.
- There are 27 blend modes which you can choose from the top dropdown menu.
- There are 3 main classes: Normal, Darken and Lighten as to how you want the base photo to be after blending. Experiment with styles to find which the one style you are aiming for is.
- Use the „Screen” if you want the letter to be filled in with the original image and the background of the text to appear in white or in other chosen color.