Number of people
Girl dancing alone
Disco with mix Lights
Group dancing Sinchro Dance
How to blend text with photo in Photoshop
This time around you will learn how to blend text with image in three different ways:
- You will use the Opacity slider to choose how strongly you want the text to appear. This also stands for the text’s background.
- Choose the photo and apply the extra layer with the text.
- There are 27 blend modes which you can choose from the top dropdown menu.
- There are 3 main classes: Normal, Darken and Lighten as to how you want the base photo to be after blending. Experiment with styles to find which the one style you are aiming for is.
- Use the „Screen” if you want the letter to be filled in with the original image and the background of the text to appear in white or in other chosen color.