Coonnected with cross
How to use the dodge tool
This is a lesser known tool but it can be very useful when you want to enlighten a given number of pixels. It is often used to brighten eyes, teeth of a person.
How to use it:
- Go to the menu, find and select the dodge tool
- Make sure it is set on „ soft brush” and double check the exact size of the brush compare to the area you want to correct.
- Choose „Range” setting go to the pull down, choose highlights
- The exposure rate means how much lighter you would like an area to be.
- You need to be careful not to go more than 1-2 shades lighter only.