updated: Jul 18 2017
Cartoon Face and Hands
Cartoon with Hat
Cartoon Cactus Cowboy
Silhouette with Sunset
Using the clone stamp
This function is also often used for healing and correcting spots on a photo which you would not like to be there. It’s also great for removing unwanted things from a photo.
- Clone stamp has its own icon which is generally a stamp
- If you hover over it with a mouse then it will show that it’s the clone stamp
- Choose the area which you would like to clone
- Work with the enlarging and the brush size functions in order for the cloning to be as punctual as possible
- Hold down the Alt and left click with the mouse to choose the area you want to clone
- Then go to the area where you want to apply that and simply do a left-click for it to change
- If it’s about a larger pattern you can click and the same cloned area will apply over and over again.