How to change the unit of measuring
There are several ways of measurements one can work with in Photoshop but there is a quick workaround in case you want to change it quickly.
- Place the cursor on the chosen ruler out of the two which are located on the grid
- Alternatively just press Ctrl + R to either show you or hide the rulers at both end
- You will get the chance to change measurement according to the following:
- From centimeters to pixels
- From centimeters to millimeters
- From centimeters to points
- From centimeters to percent
This also goes the other way round.