Use the Lego creatively. For example, a cup for toothbrushes
There are many things you can use your Lego for. Let’s tell you a couple of examples:
- You can use them as holders or boxes for storing any smaller things, ranging from pens to erasers
- You can use Lego figurines to hold your cables. This way they surely won’t get lost. This is especially true to any and all the chargers out there.
- Lego can be used as a vase to hold dried or artificial flowers
- They can be implemented in any cool DIY 3D drawing projects. However make sure that the paper is strong enough to hold the creation tight and neat.
- Legos can be even used to use as gift boxes.
- Legos can be used as great additions to your key holders too
Get more inspiration from the internet where there are dozens of ideas as to how to make your Lego DIY.