Stick a beautiful backdrop on the back of the cabinet
Backdrop works like a wallpaper on your wall or on your desktop and a good classy backdrop can really prop up your cabinet or wardrobe.
- You can use leftover wallpapers to create a backdrop. There are home stores which sell leftover wallpapers for only a small fragment of their original price so don’t hesitate, look around before buying.
- You can get any good looking posters which you feel that it would look inspirational for the inside of your closet.
- You don’t necessarily need to think only about the back of your wardrobe, you can also decorate the sides and the doors of the cabinet.
- There are tons of great templates and patterns which you can draw on, paint or simply glue on the cabinet and you can literally transform it to look as classy as ever.
- There are many other ways for you to recreate your cabinet. Check out online DIYs for more inspiration.