Promote the crafts of your children, it's cute
Kids love to do DIY however in the time of computer games and television being the key entertaining tool for kids, it’s also up to you to provide them with enough inspiration to do DIY projects at home. Here is how to best get started.
- Show your kids that you or they don’t need a lot of money to buy ingredients for DIY projects, The emphasis is on home work and creation and not on the worth
- However also teach them that anything you do with your own hands is worth way more than anything you just buy in any stores.
- Start DIY projects with baby steps so that your kids can catch up on it and so that they don’t find it particularly difficult, boring or painful.
- Making colored decorations is fun and easy to get started with
- Same goes for paintings
- Making wreath is fun and doesn’t take all too long, yet it can look lovely.