Print your favorite quotes and hang them on the walls
There are tons of great ways to print quotes and put them on your wall. Let’s show you a cool DIY as to how to do this best:
- Take ten to twenty colorful advertisements of any kind out of magazines then cut them to long pieces. Make sure they are the same length. It’s best to cut them all in the same way.
- Take a larger cardboard paper and start gluing the pieces next to each other.
- Print out your quote in extra-large letters. Then cut these over to get the letters only. You can also use XXL letters if the quote is short, most important for it to fit the cardboard paper.
- Find out how your quote would look the best on the cardboard papers then get the letters and tape or simply stick them ( in such way that you can pull them off later on) to the cardboard paper.
- Get a painting spray in black, white or any other color and spray the whole paper. Beware to wait enough time after each layer for it to get dry without all the papers starting to get too wet and uneven.
- When its all try, take off the letters and you will get an extra cool poster with your quote.