Make a homemade chair or table
Home DIY projects are fun and they can be way easier than you imagine.
How to make a chair?
- If you are a beginner start with a stool.
- A stool can be made out of anything from a box to a wooden fruit-holder or pallet.
- You can easily prepare bean-bag chair which is comfy and stylish in the same time. Choose a pattern on a DIY site such as Pinterest and buy a lot of dry beans.
- Try to make a hammock chair which is easy and fast once you have a strong textile paired up with equally strong ropes and a proper hanger that’s fastened to the ceiling.
- Make a chair out of any used tires: all you need is a long traditional looking rope that you can glue around it and it would look brand new.
- Make a chair out of your furniture residues.
How to make a table?
- Table is way easier, because all you need is a base and a larger flat surface which you can put on the base. You can make a DIY table out of nearly anything, especially boxes, unused wooden plates or plastic trays too.