Make a chalkboard and leave notes there
You can either create your own chalkboard or you can buy a small chalkboard and work on your DIY from there. Making a chalkboard notification board for the family is fun and it also looks practical.
- You can either use it for pinning notes, recipes, postcards and photos
- You can use chalks to write down reminders, shopping lists, important phone numbers
- Chalkboards are perfect to give home to recipes and home-works
- If you also attach hangers to it, it can also work as a key holder
- The hangers can also preserve other cookware or home-ware
- The best place for a chalk notification board is in the kitchen, or in the hall/entrance area
- IKEA sells chalkboards which you can cut smaller, you can give them a frame or an additional hook for hanging it on the wall.
- If you want to create chalkboard you will need a specific chalkboard paint which is sold in specialty stores.