Garden gnome - it's boring. If it is not from cans
How to make garden gnome from cans? In fact it can be way easier than you can imagine.
What you need for it.
- 10-15 cans. Regular cans used for veggies are the best
- Spray paint of one or multiple colors. Black and gold or silver works the best. But white can also look classy.
- You can combine them with larger cans like oil cans too.
- Glue which sticks and works also on metal
- Think of a shape. Be artistic. There are tons of modern cubicle and other geometric sculptures which can inspire you.
- You can also simply do towers from your cans, Make 2-3 towers and glue them together and add some weight in the ones at the bottom by simply putting stones in them before gluing them together.
- Leave the top of the cans empty. If they fill up with rain water they can serve for birds to drink from them.