From the umbrella you can make a beautiful vase
How to make a vase out of an umbrella? Let’s see it in the following steps:
- Get an umbrella which you don’t intend to use as an umbrella anymore.
- Make sure it’s an umbrella which is the old style umbrella which means it’s not collapsible.
- Also umbrellas which don’t work anymore would do.
- You can use the handle of the umbrella as a lovely hanger to decorate your walls or your front door.
- Measure one third of the umbrella then get a rope or a ribbon and tie it around the umbrella tightly yet nicely. This will act as the bottom of the vase.
- Get a nice bouquet of flowers, real or artificial and put it inside the umbrella. Even without water supply they would last for many days.
- You can also try to put some water inside the umbrella but beware it would not hold it for long.