Fill cans with unexpected things: wine stoppers, cones or whatever
Cans can be used in many ways, in order to create something unique which you can either use as a decoration in any part of your home. Let’s see some good ways to prop up your cans
- The best cans are the traditional larger ones, as you can use them in many ways.
- Create a candleholder out of your cans. Use coloring spray and give them a new color.
- You can even create holes on it if you have a hole puncher
- Make your used cans to hold your small stuff, which you don’t know where to put but still don’t want to throw out. Good examples include: seashells, stones, any small items which you are using or working with for sewing and for DIY projects,
- If you use golden colored spray on the inside and black colored spray on the outside, you can create an excellent looking candle holder.