Do something from the box of furniture
We tend to buy furniture one or two every year and this also means that in this period we are also full of furniture boxes which we can reuse in some way. Let’s see how this works and how boxes can be really reused
- Boxes work great when it comes to storing anything in them
- If the box is large, you can use it as a seat for your kids or for yourself. All you need is one or more large pillows.
- If you unfold the box, it can also act as a carper for your kids’ room which they can paint, draw on and which in addition is pretty warm (much warmer than an average carpet).
- Boxes can be turned into castles for your kids
- Smaller boxes can be turned into houses for dolls.
As you can see there are tons of ideas as to what to do with a box, get more inspiration online.