Do not make mess in drawers and cabinets
How to keep drawers and cabinets tidy? Here are a few ideas for you to keep in mind:
- Organize everything so that everything has its own place and would this way not get lost
- Collect all your socks which you don’t find a pair for and all the used lingerie which you don’t intend to wear and put them away somewhere, before finally decluttering them. Give your socks some days to be found.
- You can use brackets and shoe boxes to separate your items within your drawers. This way everything goes to its respective place.
- Tidy up your cabinet. Get a good box which you can close safely and which would not let mice or moth in. Finally get a bag and put all your unused clothes inside. No matter what you want to do with these in the future, if you don’t wear them for over a year, donate them, give them away for friends or simply trash them.
- You will realize after decluttering how much easier it is to keep everything organized – at least for a while until the next decluttering comes.