Decorate the vase with threads
There are several ways to make vases look even cooler with some smart DIY using threads. Here is a couple of ideas for you:
- Buy threads in multiple colors. You can decide between threads of different type and style starting from the super fine thread for embroidery to the thicker ones used for knitting or the even thicker yarn.
- Use bottle, jam bottle or vase as your base. Wine bottles or beet bottles would perfectly do, as with the help of the thread you can create a lovely vase out of them.
- You can decide that you wrap the whole bottle or just a part of the bottle with the thread so that it creates a whole new sort of a surface on the bottle.
- Start wrapping armed with a glue gun and make sure the thread stays straight during the whole wrapping process.
- If you wrap the bottle with yarn, it would create an especially unique looking vase for you.
You can use further decorations on the bottle after it’s been covered with thread, such as letters, cut out flowers or fake flowers.