Creatively decorate the tree in your yard
There are tons of ways to decorate trees. Let’s show you a few of them
- You can use any sort of light colored paper and pair them up with ropes to create garlands out of them which work perfect also when wrapped around the tree
- You can use the unused fake flowers and plants and create wreaths or garlands out of them pretty easily. Don’t forget to give them a good wash, that will literally revive them,
- You can also use Christmas or other decoration lights to literally light up your tree. This looks great for all kinds of outdoor events, especially in the early evening hours.
- Beware of nailing anything in a tree as it can hurt their structure and can also have an effect on their future growth. Before nailing ask someone who is good with trees as to how deep can you get before hurting the tree
- You can even hang drawings and pictures on trees they can look especially charming if they are tiny.