Any stump can be beautifully decorated
Stumps or logs have long been used in yards and gardens for many reasons:
- They work perfectly as stools
- They can also be used for tables especially when paired up with a larger wooden plate that will make the table.
But little do we realize how easy it is to decorate them. Let’s see a few of the best ways.
- Pair your logs with some cozy colorful garden pillows. They will look great and will be way cozier than you could imagine.
- Paint your logs on the outside: you can use paint for wood, you can even use lime or any other kids’ paintings to simply make them more colorful
- If you have colored and white chalks at home put them in use and have your kids help with the decorating of the stumps by simply drawing on them.
- You can wrap stumps with any sort of unused cloth or other material to make their rough surface less harmful.