How to work with the Lasso tool in Photoshop
The Lasso tool is a great way to select a larger area out of any image. Here is how to work it
- Click on the Lasso icon
- Make your selection of feathering and aliasing in the option bar. This is to make the actual borders way lighter and more blurred, to make the later outcome more natural
- In the options bar there are further icons to edit your selection ( add, subtract, intersect)
- Use your mouse or other hand tool to make your „ Lasso” selection.
- You can switch between free-hand and straight selection by holding down Alt and mark both points which you want to connect with a straight line.
- You can easily reverse by using the Alt + Delete shortcut
- To end the drawing simply release the mouse